Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Oh my, so much has happened in the year 2017 ... and we are only 17 days into the year!
- My trip to Ft. Lauderdale is next week, I'll be taking spanking sessions on Mon & Tue Jan 23 & 24th. Possibly one session on Jan 25th before hotel check-out
- I am now on Patreon! You can hear my audio clips, request custom audio clips (interested in hearing your spanking, FemDom, or really any story come to life from my luscious lips?) or just send a monthly tribute.
- Here's my link: Miss Jenn's Patreon Audio Clip Site
- I have a new email address: JennD234@protonmail.com
- I switched because I do not feel like yahoo, gmail, etc are very secure. Have you ever noticed that you typed something in your "private" email, and then started seeing ad's for it online? Hmmmmm... Proton Mail is based in Switzerland and they are governed by Swiss privacy laws. They also have encryption services for messages that need to be super secure. If you've been thinking about upping your own security, this may be the time to do it. Then when we send each other emails, we will be twice as protected.
- I am slowly working on planning some upcoming trips. If you are interested in a session in any of the following cities, please contact me: Dallas, Nashville, San Francisco, Washington D,C., Houston. Due to the amount of emails I'm getting regarding the Backpage situation, I may not be able to respond to you until I have a better idea of when I'm coming to your city, but I will keep your email on file.
- My new Tumblr: https://prospankermissjenn.tumblr.com/
- I'm sure you've heard about Backpage by now, it's been all over the news, Backpage has censored their adult entertainment section where the rest of the Disciplinarians, ProDomme's, and I have all advertised. How does this changed things? Well right now all the Pro's are emailing each other different ideas on how to handle this. Most want to switch to a new platform but this will take time. Time to learn the new site, time to let our clients know so they can follow us & spread the word, time to figure out which platforms are dud's. The game plan was for us all to chose one platform to switch to, and then let everyone know...Lots of stuff has gotten thrown out there but so far it seems we are all trying out different things. Some are just trying to post in the "massage" or "dating" sections of craigslist or backpage. That is not the route I am going to go. The thought of all the sleazy and junk messages I'll get just revolts me.
- More info on the Backpage situation:
How can you help? Why so glad you asked. Here are a few different things that can help:
- Help promote us in any way you can. Do you Tweet? Great, when you see one of your favorite Domme's Tweet something, forward that on to your followers. Have a blog or Tumblr? Then write about us and link to us in your post. Tell your like-minded friends on FetLife or any other medium that you use. Things to make sure to include: our name & website, if touring, then our tour dates as well. Do you know of another appropriate website or directory that we should be on? Ask if you can add us (please note -> Do NOT add me to any review sites. I want nothing to do with the "review culture" which centers primarily around the hobby world) to one of these sites that you know about that we are not already on. Key word being "appropriate". You will be in for a sadistic spanking/lashing/bastinado/caning of a lifetime, if you add me without asking to something I deem inappropriate!
- Give money to those in this industry. The adult industry as a whole had a rough Fall quarter, and now Winter is not looking too promising. Here's more on that.
- Donate to SWOP-USA. I cannot say enough about this amazing organization! It is almost completely run by volunteers and the amount of activism and advocacy they do is amazing. They are working on educating the general public (and let's face it, the general public is pretty clueless and closed-minded about the adult industry, I know that before I got into this field, I certainly was), as well as trying to decriminalize sex work. And it's amazing how the law is written that so many things (especially in the fetish/spanking world) that most people think are legal, are actually NOT!
- "... if you’re American, is to call your senator or representative (especially your senator) to say how displeased you are about the persecution of adult sex workers and clients. You won’t get to talk to the politician, but their office staffs are usually quite small so a few dozen phone calls in one day on the same subject will make an impression on the staff, and that may get through to the politician in a report. " - quote from Maggie McNeil, Seattle activist, courtesan, writer/blogger, and advocate extraordinaire!
That's it for now! Once I know where most people will be advertising, I will post here on this blog. Also, since I have a new email, if you'd like to send a SHORT 1-2 sentence email so I can get your email address under my new account, that would be totally appropriate. Please make sure to include what city you are in. Do take note, that unless you are requesting a session, I may not be able to respond to you right now as my To Do list is literally pages long right now with all that is going on!
Monday, January 16, 2017
Saturday, January 14, 2017
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Sunday, January 1, 2017
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Friday, December 30, 2016
If you are hoping to have a Seattle session or phone session (for this you do not need to be in Seattle) in January, it's best to contact me NOW. As 22 days of the month of January, I am NOT available due to travel, sessions that have already been scheduled, my vanilla job, other appointments and more. Also, I may not be doing in-person sessions in between my 2 trips. Most of my availability is at the beginning of January!